2nd Annual Ice Breakers Cup Challenge.
Play for the Ice Breaker Cup.
- Feb 25th, 2023 – Saturday Only
- Parks: TBD
- All Ages: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, & 18U
- Age Cut Off: Dec 31st
- Class: A,B, & Open
- Tournament director reserves the right to change format
- Other facilities may be used if necessary
- Reminder NO PETS at the Parks.
- 14U & Up Bracket Games will be 90 Min
- 12U & 10U Bracket games will be 80 Min
- 4GG (3 Pool Single Elimination)
- 8U/10U: $250.00 Entry Fee
- 12U – High School: $275.00 Entry Fee
- Team Gate Fee/Spectator Fee: TBD
- Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, Cash, and Cashiers checks only
Teams’ entry requirements/details:
- NOT be officially entered in the tournament until:
- USA Registration fees for 2022-2023
- Insurance for the 2022-2023 Season
- Entry Deadline: February 15th, 2023
- Rosters must be turned in one day before the tournament
- All bats must be ASA/USA Certified.
- Finalist will win the Ice Breaker Cup Trophy.
Bids and Nationals:
- USA A Nationals: 1st, Second, and Third place Georgia Teams will be eligible for the Invitational Route Birth to USA A Nationals. (Please ask for more details)
- USA Rules apply Except for the following:
- Pool Games may end in a Tie
- NO Infield Warm-up after 1st Inning
- Please stay off the line
- Please have team 15 Min before game start ready to play
- You may have 2 EP, or a DP/Flex. Can’t be used in traditional qualifiers.
- For Pool play you may bat everyone, free substitutions on defense
2023 Ice Breakers Cup Challenge
February 25, 2023
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM