2022 Play Your Way Back In (Qualifier)
Second Chances don’t always come around, but with Play Your Way Back in they do. DUE to Field Conditions Cobb County has closed Lost Mountain for the weekend.
- March 19th, 2022
- Parks: Lost Mountain Park (Park subject to change)
- Divisions: 10U , 12U, 14U. 16U, 18U
- Age Cut Off: Dec 31st
- Class: A, B, Open
- Bracket Games will be 90 Min Finish the Inning Bracket Games for 14 U and Up.
- Entry Fee: $400.00
- 8 U/10U Entry Fee: $350.00
- Team Gate Fee/Spectator Fee: $160.00
- Mail the check to: 595 Canton Rd Ste 312, Marietta, GA 30066 BOX #228
- Venmo, Cash App, and Paypal
Teams entry requirements/details:
- NOT be officially entered in the tournament until:
- USA Registration fees for 2021-2022 & Turn in their Rosters
- Entry Deadline: March 10th, 2022
- Rosters must be turned in one day before the tournament
- All bats must be ASA/USA Certified.
- Team and individual awards may very
Bids and Nationals:
- Tournament of Champions Bid: 1st and Second Place will win an automatic Bid
- USA South Eastern Nationals: Win 1st or Second Place, or play Three Top Flight Events.
- USA A Nationals: 1st, Second, and Third place Georgia Teams will be eligible for the Invitational Route Birth to USA A Nationals. (Please ask for more details)
- USA Rules apply Except for the following:
- Pool Games may end in a Tie
- NO Infield Warm-up after 1st Inning
- Please stay off the line
- Please have team 15 Min before game start ready to play
- You may have 2 EP, or a DP/Flex. Can’t be used in traditional qualifiers.
- For Pool play you may bat everyone, free substitutions on defense
Play Your Way Back In
March 19, 2022
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.