2022 Saturday Nights Main Event #2 (Qualifier)
Challenge for the Belts and see if your team can become Champion.
- April 2nd, 2022 – Saturday Only
- Parks: Clear Creek Park/Blue Ridge City Park (Park subject to change)
- All Ages: 8U. 10U. 12U. 14U. 16U, & 18U
- Age Cut Off: Dec 31st
- Class: A, B, Open
- Tournament director reserves the right to change format
- Other facilities may be used if necessary
- Bracket Games will be 90 Min Finish the Inning Bracket Games for 14 U and Up.
- 12U & 10U Bracket games will be 80 Min
- 4GG, 3 Pool followed by Single Elimination
- Entry Fee 14U & UP: $375.00
- 8 U/10U Entry Fee: $275.00
- Team Gate Fee/Spectator Fee: TBD
- Mail the check to: 595 Canton Rd Ste 312, Marietta, GA 30066 BOX #228
- Venmo, Cash App, and Paypal
Teams entry requirements/details:
- NOT be officially entered in the tournament until:
- USA Registration fees for 2021-2022 & Turn in their Rosters
- Entry Deadline March 25th, 2022
- Rosters must be turned in one day before the tournament
- All bats must be ASA/USA Certified.
- Champions will get a Team Belts. Individual awards may very
Bids and Nationals:
- Tournament of Champions Bid: 1st and Second Place will win an automatic Bid
- USA South Eastern Nationals: Win 1st or Second Place, or play Three Top Flight Events.
- USA A Nationals: 1st, Second, and Third place Georgia Teams will be eligible for the Invitational Route Birth to USA A Nationals. (Please ask for more details)
- USA Rules apply Except for the following:
- Pool Games may end in a Tie
- NO Infield Warm-up after 1st Inning
- Please stay off the line
- Please have team 15 Min before game start ready to play
- You may have 2 EP, or a DP/Flex. Can’t be used in traditional qualifiers.
- For Pool play you may bat everyone, free substitutions on defense
Saturday Nights Main Event #2
March 31, 2022
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.